To provide you with an efficient and customized shopping experience, we collect your information in several ways:
- When/if you register on our site and/or when you place your order you will be asked to provide your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone numbers, email address, and credit card information. This data is also used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order (if needed) and for internal marketing. We may use this information to contact you if we have a problem processing your order.
- You may have several opportunities to enter your email address while on our site. We use your email address to notify you of information regarding your order, of our new products and special offers. We will also ask for your email address when registering (optional) for one of our contests.
- We encourage reviews of our products and services. If you choose to post a review, you will be asked for your email address and it will be kept private. We are not responsible for any information you submit on your review.
Webyshops.com uses your information in the following ways:
- Internally - We use your personal information to process your order, for customer service, to obtain information about our customer/visitor demographic, and for our own marketing.
Externally - We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under Webyshops.com. Possible exceptions could be:
- Financial-services corporations - such as credit-card processors and issuers - as part of the purchasing process. We do use data encryption to help protect your information.
- We partner with third parties (such as the U.S. Postal Service, United Parcel Service, and Federal Express) to ship products, so we must provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number to ensure your product gets to you.
- We may disclose your information if we are required to by law or law enforcement officials conducting investigations. We will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights or to protect ourselves or others from fraud.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of any contest winners.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries. You may unsubscribe or opt out of future emails at any time, except for emails related to your order.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware.
Effective January 1, 2012