eCommerce & Marketing Assistant
Part Time, Full Time, Internship
Support eCommerce & Marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials along with project managing.
- Preparing product data for uploading to website.
- Determining proper attribute tags for complete product line.
- Increase reach and effectiveness of social media profiles.
- Assisting with online and retail store promotional activities.
- Driving online traffic and retail store traffic.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional Time management skills
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication
- Organizational Skills
- Effective management of multiple tasks
- Mass Data Entry
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Effective project management skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Outdoor Sports/Activities is a plus.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, and highly organized. Strong web research skills, a familiarity with major social media outlets, and proficiency with Microsoft Office are required. Adobe Photoshop and HTML skills are preferred.
If you feel you have these qualities and would make an excellent addition to our team, forward your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "eCommerce & Marketing Assistant". Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
eCommerce & Marketing Manager
VIEW PDF VERSION HERE